Ondemand Data & Electrical, Melbourne is a small to medium sized electrical company based in Newport.
Ondemand has a "can-do" attitude and we take pleasure in meeting our clients and exceeding their requirements. We only use premium quality materials and install our products for longevity. For all enquiries please visit our contact page.
Ondemand Data & Electrical Accreditations
Ondemand Data & Electrical are proud of our many professional industry accreditations.
Some of our key accreditations are:
- Registered A-Grade Electrical Contractor
- Australian Communications and Media Authority accreditation
• EnergySafe Victoria
- Housing Industry Association member
* Whether you are using Ondemand Data & Electrical or another data cabler, please ensure that any cabling work,
including telephone, data, fire and security alarm systems that connect to a telecommunications network, is performed
by a registered cabling contractor.
Ondemand has been called on to repair numerous installations that were performed
incorrectly. These incorrect installations resulted in loss of connectivity for the businesses and in turn substantial
loss of income.
• THE BLOCK,
Channel 9 TV Series
Large scale residential Solar Panel Installation with extremely tight deadline and budget.
• 79 JUMP STREET,
656 Somerville Road, Sunshine West
Electrical fitout and upgrade for popular Trampoline centre.
• FRESH FOOD CENTRE,
Summerhill Shopping Centre
1000² metre electrical fitout completed on time and under budget prior to opening of shopping centre.
• CASH AND GO,
36 Station Place, Werribee
Electrical fitout and upgrade for commercial retail premises.
• RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL
Park Street, St. Kilda West
Full re-wiring and lighting upgrade for residential premises.
• Electrical Re-wiring
• Switchboard upgrades and additional circuits
• Energy efficient lighting upgrades
• Additional outlets
• Switchboard inspections and RCD testing
• New homes and reworking of existing
• Shop fit-outs
PHONE & DATA
• Patching over of phone lines
• Reworking and patching of data networks
• Network cabling design
• Internal frameworks for NBN
• Fibre networks
© 2015 Ondemand Data & Electrical